COLUMBUS, Ohio (June 26, 2012) – Six top-ranked and reviewed country inns now offer more 20 romantic vacation packages in Ohio, Kentucky, Virginia and Michigan. Located near national parks, natural wonders and historic landmarks, these bed and breakfast inns are large enough to offer privacy and professional service found at luxury hotels, yet intimate enough for personal attention.The inns are members of the prestigious Time Honored Inns Nationally Known (THINK) association. They include Beaumont Inn in Harrodsburg, Kentucky; Castle in the Country in Allegan, Michigan; Inn at Gristmill Square in Warm Springs, Virginia; Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls in Logan, Ohio; National House Inn in Marshall, Michigan; and Murphin Ridge Inn in West Union, Ohio.
And all of the THINK inns feature innkeeper hospitality, inviting ambiance, delicious food with local flavors, and top-rated guest reviews. Some offer a spa or cabin rentals. Most have acclaimed restaurants and friendly bars.The newest special is the AAA Package with a welcome gift, one night's lodging, breakfast and $50 gift card toward dinner for $199 for two people. Another special offer through December 31 includes a 'Stay at three different inns and get $50 off.'A few of the other packages include:
- Honeymooners New and Practicing at Murphin Ridge Inn with a split of Champagne or sparkling juice, two flutes, a seasonal bouquet of fresh flowers and chef's choice of chocolate-dipped fruit
- Celebrate Your Anniversary or Birthday at Beaumont Inn in Kentucky horse country with dinner, full Southern breakfast, Champagne, chocolates and flowers in the room
- The Perfect Package at National House Inn with dinner at Schuler's Restaurant in historic Marshall, Michigan, and a tour of The Honolulu House Museum
- A Day at the Kingdom Spa Package at Castle in the Country with a Michigan spa retreat with side-by-side massage, facials, pedicures and manicures
- Champagne Holiday at the Inn at Cedar Falls in Hocking Hills with Champagne in etched glasses and a luxurious Champagne facial
For more information about these inns, vacation packages and specials, go to www.thinkaboutinns.com.
— WebWireID157883 —